Saturday, May 30, 2009

TWO WOMEN IN MY LIFE



This month I celebrate the birthday of my only child, Emily and the passing of my mother, Dorothy. The span of my life stretches between these two extraordinary people. I am blessed to have been lovingly bonded to this line of life. Our family lost Mom on May 15th. Her life was long and at many times a struggle for her to endure. I am thankful she has been released to live, love and grow again. Emily's life has colored and enlivened each day of mine. She is my greatest act, my only real contribution to this old earth. She is beautiful inside and out. My part in this was merely my gain. She taught me to be a better woman and kinder human. She is my all.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks mama! I love you so much and I am so grateful to have you as my mama. I couldn't ask for a more loving mother. You are always there for me and always willing to do all you can! I love you and can't wait to make more fun and crazy memories with you!!

    ReplyDelete